Tuesday 19 September 2017

BabyMoov 0 Emission Baby Camera - awful after sales customer care

BabyMoov 0 Emission Baby Camera does the basics very well but two key features dont work:


  1. at night the temperature gauge reports ridiculously over inflated temperatures. This generates lots of alerts. It only happens at night so I assume this is related to the night vision functionality as the camera does heat up.
  2.  sharing link doesnt work if u want to send temporary web access to relative

To top it off I have emailed babymoov 3 times about this , and they never bothered to reply over a 3month period. Rang their contact number and it tells you the opening hours,  which lined up with when I am ringing, but they tell you to call back later in the recorded message. When I did get through tbe person on the phone couldnt give any indication of when I would get a call back. She found it quite funny for some weird reason. I 100% dont recommend  this company due to their disgraceful after care.

It is a real shame as the rest of the product works well. I bought it for the 0 emission feature, as I care about health impact on new borns of the radiation emitted from mobile, cordless phone antennas in the house.  I know if I have a future warranty issue I am going to struggle to get any support.

If you want to hear more details on this let me know.

Cheers Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment